HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Dec 20 2013

Merry Christmas to Everyone

I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!  Our family has appreciated all of your support this year as our beloved Hunter went through his journey.  I still follow the posts and truly enjoy everything posted on Facebook these days.  It’s wonderful knowing that the support from this group is here for anyone seeking help and a shoulder to lean on.

Our new pup, Harley, is doing well these days.  We brought him home on January 26th and his 1st Birthday was on December 5th.  He got so big, so fast!

He did his first pheasant hunt with us on November 29th. He and Hailey are getting along very well and it has done her a world of good to have someone to hunt, play, and sleep with.

1466093_10200990372589620_179121911_n

Harley at 8 weeks old!

1491699_10200990372909628_2073031922_n

Harley on his 1st Birthday!

1003933_10200960678207279_136417722_n

Harley’s 1st pheasant hunt with us…

1424378_10200960677287256_1139658900_n

988346_10200966439871317_555080579_n

Harley and Hailey having a play day.

Our home just isn’t the same this Holiday without Hunter but I’m sure the pain will fade and his wonderful memories will live on in our hearts forever.

Love, Super Dog Angel Hunter’s Mom, Julie

Hunter with gun - color

10 Responses to “Merry Christmas to Everyone”

1.   benny55on 20 Dec 2013 at 1:42 pm     Reply1

Remember the picture you sent?? Make no mistake about it…he IS in our hearts FOREVER and will NEVER be forgotten!

I’m so glad ro hear from you. I know it’s hard coming back but it’ll always be “home”.

What a delight to see these great pitures! Harley is ADORABLE…and soooooo big!

K LOVE the pic of he and Hailey together with the sun setting behind them…..beautiful! And, of course, Hunter with all his “gear”…..a TRUE SUPER DOG! Such an amazing boy!

I know this “holiday season” is bittersweet when you lose a loved one. I think Hunter did a great job of picking out Harley for you though. I’m sure there is never a dull moment.

It’s just so darn good to hear from you. It really, really is!

We love you and your preciojs Harley and Hailey…of course, hubvy too!! And our forever Super Dog Hunter!!

Hugs to all!

Sally and Happy Hannah

PS…the pic I sent is not very good…but Hunter really does look stellar in that frame I picked for him!

2.   labsruson 20 Dec 2013 at 2:11 pm     Reply2

Thank you so much Sally and Happy Hannah.
    I hope all is well with you both.
    Yes, that’s a great frame – how wonderful!

Happy Holidays.

3.   maximutton 20 Dec 2013 at 7:40 pm     Reply3

Julie, good to hear from you! I can’t believe how fast Harley grew either! Where’d that puppy go??? I know this holiday will be hard on you guys. But I also know that in the years to come you will sit around the tree with Hailey and Harley and talk about all your holiday memories of Hunter with smiles, and not too many tears. Wishing your family a very happy holiday!!

4.   Michelleon 20 Dec 2013 at 8:40 pm     Reply4

Wow, Harley grew so fast. I am glad we got to hear from you. Holiday is hard for all of us who lost our babies this year but you will remember Hunter always. Merry Christmas

Hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

5.   jerryon 20 Dec 2013 at 10:28 pm     Reply5

Oh guys, Merry Hoppy Christmas to you too! Congratulations on the new addition, he sure is a handsome little go-getter. I’m thrilled you have opened your hearts up to another pup, you have so much love to give out in this world, that’s pawesome!!

We’re always hoppy to hear news from you so don’t be a stranger.

6.   fourminipupson 21 Dec 2013 at 7:41 am     Reply6

Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing. Harley and Hailey look great. Hunter will always be an inspiration to many, but the year of firsts is the hardest.

Take care-
    Luanne and Spirit Shooter

7.   princesson 23 Dec 2013 at 4:57 am     Reply7

I don’t come here often but have been having a bit of a look tonight and saw your blog. Harley is certainly growing up!
    I don’t think the pain ever stops but it gets easier (most of the time).

Merry Christmas Julie.

Karen and Spirit Magnum

8.   labsruson 23 Dec 2013 at 9:10 am     Reply8

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I know those of you who have lost their beloved dog understand the hurt and sadness we have been going through. It’s been great to have Harley in our lives. A new ball of fur and energy! He’s our light right now.

9.   biffngabon 31 Dec 2013 at 10:32 am     Reply9

Merry Christmas (belated) and Hoppy New Year!!